Thursday, May 27, 2010

Reply in reply: Thoughts

The words I've read I've heard before,
and although I do agree...
at this point I'm much too tired to really fight.

I've been fighting for so long now-I can't even remember when things all started-
hiding everything, forcing it back in desperate hopes of keeping it from surfacing.
It's as if I've been treading in deep water for hours, and now I'm beginning to weaken.
I feel like a small child complaining endlessly over a simple problem...
I feel like running away, backing into a corner, and staying there.

Just when I thought things were beginning to turn around,
a rush hits my head as my mind is free to once again relive those memories...
What was the key that unlocked my resting mind?
The mind oblivious to all the things that caused it pain.
Why was this time of peacefulness interrupted?

No comments:

Post a Comment