When everything in your mind is a clutter; crazed and hectic it can be hard to see things for what they really are...
Sometimes it just takes one simple thought/memory/picture to jolt everything back into sense.
Causing such a fuss; worrying those that knew what was happening underneath it all...
now it seems so silly. That's right, not stupid or dumb or retarded or anything- just simply...silly.
Before: When everything was still in a haze, I felt stupid and ridiculous for allowing those thoughts into my head...
After: The reason I felt so upset and angry with myself was probably because subconsciously I knew the solution was a simple one-one that I should have seen earlier.
Previously stated: now it seems so silly
Meaning: I don't feel negative feelings/thoughts for what happened, rather it seems a little humorous that the search for such a simple solution took me on such a long and dreary path...
After thoughts:
This whole...'episode' has given me a new outlook on things-the solution is the new outlook-on life.
Once again having peace in my mind-this time without it having to be numb or have amnesia-is such a nice feeling...it's like a reset button was pushed.
Once again serenity has returned to me...maybe not in all aspects of my life, but in the places that truly matter.
Once again my mind belongs to me; no longer to lingering thoughts; no longer subject to the action of others...tranquility now resides within; within my mind, my thoughts, my heart, my actions...ME.
"Find what truly matters to you in life...and once you find those things, never let anything destroy them, or tarnish their meaning.
Live not by the actions of others~
Live not for the act of pleasing others~
Live not to win~
...
Live by your own actions and doings~
Live for the act of sharing your own pleasure/happiness~
Live to help those you truly love to reach the finish line with you~
...
Live for the moments...
The moments that make you smile upon remembrance~
The moments you know you'll cherish forever~
The moments which can never be tainted by anything~
The moments of pure love and joy~"
-by me
Live for the moments~
Peace: 1-a state of mental calm and serenity, with no anxiety 2-freedom from conflict or disagreement among people or groups of people
Serenity: 1-without worry, stress, or disturbance 2-bright and without clouds; clutter
Tranquility: 1-free of any disturbance or commotion 2-free from or showing no signs of anxiety or agitation
You have no idea how happy this makes me. :)
ReplyDeletehaha XD I was in the mood to do something happy, and I was like...what the hay? Let's do one that explains everything XD lol
ReplyDelete