Sunday, July 11, 2010

Falling Tears....Locked Away

Have you ever had times when you just want to hide away in a corner and cry??....I have. Tonight is one of those nights...I don't know why I feel the way I do, nor do I understand it, all I know is that the tears keep coming, slowly trickling down, falling onto whatever may be there to catch them...

To no end.
Despite how hard I fight to keep them in, it is to no avail...

I can't explain this feeling...it's as if deep down my heart is grieving...but over what I do not know. I fold my knees to my chest and think, trying to find the reason behind it all...nothing, my mind is simply blank, but the feeling remains...

Why is this feeling here?
Why won't the tears stop?
Why is it that I don't know why I feel this way?

Some may be surprised after reading this...
Because they've never seen/known me like this...

And they never will.

Some may be asking 'why?' while others may think they understand...
Truth be told, revealing this side of me has never even once crossed my mind...

I can't let anyone see me in this state...I will fight with all that I have to keep it from emerging.
It is a fight I can never lose...

For those of you who oppose that I do this...I ask that you please don't.

Please let me be selfish...
Please let me keep my emotions and tears to myself...

Please trust me...
Please trust me to ask for help when I need it; to know when to share my feelings with others...

Please don't worry...
Please don't worry about/because of me...

Please act...
Please act like nothing is wrong, even if you know other wise...

I do not know when this feeling will leave me...nor when it will return, but I know that I will be okay because I know that I am surrounded by people who love me; and their love will always be the light within the darkness. With everyone's love and support, I know I will never lose my way...

That is why this will always be locked away...in the deepest chambers of my heart...
because no matter how deep I fall, or how far into the darkness I go, there will always be light...

No comments:

Post a Comment